Much has gone on in recent weeks and months, and as I am sure a great many people may have asked where has Mr Xylander gone?
The answer to this question can be as short or as long as you would prefer, the short answer of course is that I have been unlawfully detained in the middle world for extended conference with my previous employer and co-worker.
The long answer is that whilst co-ordinating various training seminars for the party (including revisions to fire conjuring and kitten implosion as per Zillah's requests) I was wrenched from our realm and found myself once again in the court of Lucifer.
Apparently from out of the blue my old friend Jack decided to put a good word in for me and have the contract on my life revoked, I have no idea why this has happened but it is reassuring to know that I will no longer be hunted recklessly.
However negotiations continue in the middle world and I had to smuggle this message out through a soul being reborn, expect another within a few months, I miss you all dearly.
1 May 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We eagerly await your return, Professor...
Post a Comment