30 August 2009

You can keep your East End

Blah blah blah, wedding, blah blah blah pair of Leontes.

So, I joined up with Zillah and this zoo-rat-pack-coalition of lame (Yup. I'm talking about you, Tony) for a few different reasons. I'm not going after the whole big shabang. I'm just not that into that, especially since my wife is a witch (Don't worry, Zillah. I'm not going to call you out just yet) and Malia and Orchid are totally some of my BFFs and like Zillah hates Malia so hard it's kind of funny.

Reason one: Ari was nearly killed by a werewolf and a demon on the day of our wedding. Thus, we didn't have our wedding. Yet. Yaaaaaay, we get to hunt them down.

Reason two: Lamia fucked up Retsu. I'm tired of that bitch messing with people I love, and apparently the rest of you have all dealt with her before, too. Let's bring her down, shall we?

Reason three: See reasons one and two.

Reason four: Zillah's kind of funny looking when he gets all pissy.

Reason five: Sweaty Ari, Zillah, and Tony. Preferably at the same time.

End of story.

So the moral of the story is that you don't ask me to go on your witch hunts. I'll ruin you if you do.

<3Naeva

3 comments:

Zillah said...

"Reason five: Sweaty Ari, Zillah, and Tony. Preferably at the same time."


... why... Naeva... I never knew. It's so unprofessional...

... I like it.

Rowane de'Dannan said...

I also sweat. Just fyi.

Zillah said...

... I just vomit a bit in my mouth.

An' believe me, the kinds o'things that come up when you've been dead as many years as I've been are pretty vile... but nothin' in comparison wiv the mental image that is now burned into my skull...

Good going, de'Dannan. *grumbles*